Remember when my comics looked like this? Yeah, those were the days. Evidently I still don’t have it in me to draw stuff without my trusty tablet because I didn’t have to try hard at all to replicate the Classic Fruit Incest look. If anything, it came out worse looking than I planned. Good thing I’m past these silly art fails and moved on to entirely new art fails! Still, art fails are there for a reason, and I’ve improved in the past year. Things sure would be different without Fruit Incest’s ups and downs.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the world’s first blenders.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as a professional Ridley impersonator, though one who isn’t very well respected among Something Awful forum users.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown pixiv.net user who gave up drawing in protest after their first uploaded art got stolen.
- Nerdy zombies on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of a part-time Salsa dance instructor.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of a troupe of recycled fruits vendors. They were made fun of for their bait and switch tactics before being forced to switch to the less catchy “Yummy juice again.”
- Animal crackers never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The graham cracker gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists, but as a badly drawn webcomic about Flavour Incest.