Whenever I get a comic like this where the secondary punchline is funnier than the comic itself (at least to me) I really feel bad for the newcomers or people who just randomly stumble upon this site that don’t know about the hovertext. Lately, hovertext has become a more common staple of webcomics to the point where it’s becoming almost expected, but I still feel bad for the poor souls who lose out on 40% of the laughter here. The other 60% are comics and Cooking Mama.