It’s been a while since we last saw our brave knight. Last time he was left with some unfinished business, and it took us a while to get an update, but it looks like he’s finally found a good lead with these weird looking gangsters. What could they possibly be up to? We’ll find out soon enough, cause there’s always something new where Fruit Incest is involved. Imagine where things would be without all the crazy adventures we go through around here? Things would be quite different, like…
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about Vitamin C.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as cake themed bounty hunter, stopping crime one blast of frosting at a time.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown speedrunner who participated in one donation stream before giving up on professional gaming.
- Nerdy forum goers on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of a candle maker.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of a detective agency investigation team. They were made fun of for their use of stakeouts before being forced to switch to the less catchy “We get you news quick enough.”
- Graham cracker building materials never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The gingerbread gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists but as a badly drawn webcomic about Fired Interns.