Sometimes our happy couples just need a day to relax and take a break from all their hard work. I’m sure we could all use a bowling break from time to time, but for me, I gotta focus on getting you some cutesy fruit filled comics. If I never managed to get these comics done, all sorts of things would be drastically different.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about gummy candy.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as the world’s first llama gymnast, traveling the world showing off her gymnastics routines with her llama and alpaca partners.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown ROM hack of Ecco the Dolphin that got ten plays before the author considered it her greatest shame.
- Nerdy newscasters on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of a failed webcomic artist.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of a small town paranormal podcast. They were made fun of for their use of weirdness censor before being forced to switch to the less catchy “Welcome to the place.”
- Evil vegetables never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The produce wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists but as a badly drawn webcomic about Fermented Ice-cream.