Normally I’d say something witty, but this is a quiet story arc, so I’ll just talk about how underwhelmed I feel for a 300th comic. Things may be different today compared to how I imagined it starting now, but I can only imagine how much more different they’d be if I never started drawing comics to begin with.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the legal distribution rights for Fruity Pebbles given to Pebbles and Bam Bam.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as a retired Pokemon Master, which contains less benefits than she’d hoped for.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown League of Legends player who stopped playing before he could learn the controls.
- Nerdy toddlers on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of an adult bookstore owner.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catch phrase for a British assassination corporation. They were made fun of for their magnificent bastard status before being forced to switch to the less catchy “We kill things.”
- Apples and Oranges never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The family gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists, but as a badly drawn webcomic about Forensics Inquiries.