If you’re wondering what happened with the deep lore of the Transfarmer factions after last time’s cliffhanger, well you’re in luck, cause none of it was important enough to show. We’re getting an update on what those giant robots are doing though. If they’re messing with evil vegetables now, there’s no telling what will happen next. There could be an entire alternate universe with weird giant robot stories to be told, and there’s even less telling what that would be like.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about competing local ice cream parlors.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as a wet nurse placeholder.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown coconut salesman who made one sale and then retired his fruit stand.
- Nerdy neighbors on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of an automatic shopping cart tester.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of a children’s charity event that specialized in single child households. They were made fun of for their big brother worship before being forced to switch to the less catchy “We help your family too.”
- Sugary cereals never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The bran gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists, but as a badly drawn webcomic about Fake Ingots.