It looks like Jim has a pretty complicated relationship going on with this Lucy girl, so of course I’ll wait over three years into the comic to introduce her in a comic that’s twenty minutes late.
OCD count: 82
But of course, I have been planning this arc for a long time, as well as many future ones that I wont get to do for a while. It’s amazing what kind of stuff I had planned even back in the day, and much of it was by accident. Things could’ve ended up completely different by today.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about mixed gumball machines.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as a struggling food artists who never quite replicated the success of her first piece, the Spaghetti Goron Mines.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown indy band who self published a single and then immediately broke up after it sold out.
- Nerdy lions on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of the colour blue.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of a long running online serial about a family of urban spies. They were made fun of for their use of extremely short timespans before being forced to switch to the less catchy “These guys are cool.”
- Glasses of milk never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The alcohol gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists but as a badly drawn webcomic about Foliage Identification.