Okay, so I’ve got a lot to say about this comic here, which explains my disappointment in this comic. Then I wrote out a bunch of stuff on this page, rushing to finish by midnight, then I finished exactly on midnight (comics upload at 12:01 AM) and the comic failed to upload correctly, forcing me to type everything again and be a few minutes late. Ugh!
OCD count: 59
But enough of my failures, it’s a new story time! What is this strange adventure of Toffeetown going to be about? Let’s watch over the next few weeks and find out, because I got 400 comics done! I honestly can’t even imagine how things would be like if Fruit Incest never got this far.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the sinister truth about bubblegum.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time working as a taster for experimental “cookie” dough.
- Wally the Whale is the nickname of a relatively unknown Swedish politician who became a meme on the Internet for a few weeks before everyone moved onto other funny political names.
- Nerdy shadows on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of a tea cup collector.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catch phrase for a Shakespearean troupe. They were made fun of for their use of Circling Monologue before being forced to switch to the less catchy “You speary bard.”
- Gingerbread houses never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The fairy tale gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists, but as a badly drawn webcomic about Failed Inception.