I was very tempted to stamp an “End” onto this page and let the next part be the Epilogue but decided against it. We’ve reached the end of our fun story though, and my inner troll once again resurfaces. Why would I end things on any other note besides the adorable suffering and harsh realities of our happy happy world. Things would be so different if I did things otherwise.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the Oz royal family lineage.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as an obscure country music star.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown children’s television side character who never appeared after the pilot of his series.
- Nerdy dragons on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of an Ivy League professor.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of a 24 hour convenience store chain. They were made fun of for their use of gigantic gulps before being forced to switch to the less catchy “We have many drinks available.”
- Rocky road ice cream never got the appreciation it truly deserve. The mountain gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists but as a badly drawn webcomic about Finding Intercourse.