Drawing these bandits was tiresome with so many crowd scenes to do in a row, but it payed off. Some of them have cute designs, and where would we be without cute Fruit Incest designs? Things would sure be different.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the failed attempts to overthrow the Nesquik Empire.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as a proud janitorial staff member at a University of California.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown morning talk show host who was pushed to the 4 a.m. slot and no one noticed.
- Nerdy detectives on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of one of those people who wave the sign around while dancing at oncoming traffic. You know the ones.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of a European vegetable stand company. They were made fun of for their german humour-laden ads before being forced to switch to the less catchy “And now you buy our food.”
- Chocolate coins never got the appreciation it truly deserves. The leprechaun gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists but as a badly drawn webcomic about the new Ford Infinity.