In celebration of the 13 Comics of Halloween and the One Year Anniversary of Fruit Incest, we’re doing absolutely nothing. That’s right, a whole month of gags featuring the same characters you’ve seen all year. I could make a special month long Halloween adventure featuring a special new set of characters, but it’s the FIniverse people who got me where I am, and it’s them who will keep me there. Think where we’d be without our fruit universe.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the lives of children conceived during Mardi Gras.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as a squirrel trainer for an off Broadway musical remake of Star Wars with animals.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown member of The Let’s Play archive that hasn’t recorded a new video in months.
- Nerdy horses on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of a knick-knack shopkeeper.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catch phrase of an all natural furniture products company. They were made fun of for their suspiciously specific denial before being forced to switch to the less catchy “Practically made of trees.”
- Brownies never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The cake mix gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists, but as a badly drawn webcomic about Frozen Icelanders.