Using the moon to gauge Ether flow is a very old fashioned but reliable method for reapers to use. It wont give you as accurate a reading as modern technology can, but it can help you pick up more subtle cues, and much quicker if you’re willing to stay up like Jim. Such a hard worker. Hope he doesn’t get addicted to that workahol.
I’m also sad I never get a chance to do much with the weird underground demon city in the middle of nowhere. It’s a really cool design in my head, though I don’t do it much justice whenever I use it. I’m always glad to show it off and visit.
OCD count: 123
Huh…is that it? I can’t help but feel like I’ve forgotten something. Something important. Something worth noting. Um…oh! Of course! It’s been 50 pages since the last AU update. Well then, if you wanna be reminded how the world would be like if Fruit Incest didn’t exist, here’s the list:
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the history of Fruit of the Loom. Who doesn’t love undies?
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time drawing comics anyways. They’re not webcomics, but she still has a hobby.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown ice cream mascot. He didn’t boost sales and was quietly retired once it got too hot to put a guy in the costume.
- Nerdy single women on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of a plush collector. They’re so cute!
- “Relatively Fresh is the catchphrase of a popular toy company that sold novelty good luck fruit. They were made fun of for their use of magic feathers before being forced to switch to the less catchy “Oranges that help you feel good.”
- Miss Hedgey’s signature milkshakes never got the appreciation they truly deserve, since she doesn’t share. The single living gods wept for days, but out of approval.
- The FIniverse still exists, but as a badly drawn webcomic about Fun Incarnate.
There. That should be everything. Right?