I hope you all enjoyed Sock Week. I had fun doing the exact same joke three days in a row, because that’s how I roll. Be thankful I’ve perfected my wonderful style, cause things would be so different if I hadn’t.
- Fruit Incest is a serious documentary about the behind the scenes production of colourful cupcakes.
- Yours truly Miss Hedgehog spends her time as a professional podcast scheduler.
- Wally the Whale is a relatively unknown circus performer best known for speaking out against the current circus economy before changing careers.
- Nerdy barbarians on WordPress spend their time commenting on a local blog about the everyday antics of a homeless street artist.
- “Relatively Fresh” is the catchphrase of an online dating service. They were made fun of for their use of relationship ceilings before being forced to switch to the less catchy “You’ll remember this one.”
- Bowling alley snacks never got the appreciation they truly deserve. The sports bar gods wept for days.
- The FIniverse still exists but as a badly drawn webcomic about Foundation Ingredients.